Read Mini

This blog starts for MCDM from Autumn, 2006.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

W4-Class exercise

1. Click “Project” on the right upper corner.
2. Click on “commercials”
3. No web video, so I click “interactive”
4. There are lots of texts and then I click on the left-hand down corner
5. A window popped out
6. next I click “back to project index”
7. It’s hard to find the main index. So I just click somewhere randomly.
8. Then I found on the right corner, there is a sign including information when the arrow closes to that.
9. And click “company” to find the branch locations.

I felt a little bit frustrated because it is hard to find the information I am looking for, especially in a beautiful website that I would expect it is user friendly. When I saw the web video, there was a lag problem. According to Gestalt theory, “flow” is the most important thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home