Read Mini

This blog starts for MCDM from Autumn, 2006.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

W2: Exercise Two

Personal goals:
Design a website project that attract people in emotional way and make them feel free to respond and keep track the website over and over.
--Use the soft way to communicate directly with the consumers via virtual world that lacks of credibility in most cases.

Also, learn more programming languages such as CSS, HTML or embedding video. Those help establish the website more human-driven. For example, I don't want to leave the original website because I click a link that might contain some information that I might want to look at.
That is why Youtube provides the source code in the bottom of each video.

My interests are always in the field of consumer behaviors and audience analysis. That refers to the role of the project team is more like “usability lead”. According to the role description of information designer, it seems challenging but interesting.
As for other roles, I think production lead or production designer and programmer are just not for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home